Residents are encouraged to learn more about the City’s budget
Each year the City of Vaughan passes a budget to determine how funds are allocated. It goes towards picking up garbage, clearing snow, teaching fire prevention, and many more programs and services that your family enjoys and relies on.
The City invites you to get involved in the 2017 budget process and is providing a variety of ways for residents to be informed and provide feedback.
Here is how you can participate:
- Attend public meetings in Council Chamber at Vaughan City Hall or watch the meetings live online at vaughan.ca:
- Monday, Nov. 7 at 7 p.m. – Topic: Budget overview and public deputations
- Monday, Nov. 14 at 7 p.m. – Topic: Departmental reviews and public deputations
- Monday, Nov. 28 at 7 p.m. – Topic: Wrap-up and public deputations
- Tuesday, Dec. 13 at 7 p.m. – Topic: Special Council Meeting to approve the budget
- Provide input through an online budget feedback form at vaughan.ca/budget.
- Call 905-832-8610 to leave a message that will be shared with Council.
- Join the conversation on the City’s Twitter and Facebook pages using #vaughanbudget2017. The City will also be tweeting live from public meetings.
- Learn about the budget on the City’s website at vaughan.ca/budget.
- Subscribe to the City’s blog and eNewsletter for regular updates.
- Email any questions or comments to the City at email@example.com.
For more information and to stay up to date on the budget, please visit vaughan.ca/budget.
Visit the City of Vaughan’s website at vaughan.ca.